to clients and employees of BROWN'S SOCIAL HOUSE (3-11 River St W, Moose Jaw) who were there on SATURDAY, APRIL 5, 2014 between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and closing.
What is the concern?
The Five Hills Health Region has been investigating a case of Hepatitis A (click here to learn about Hepatitis A)in a person who was at the above restaurant on April 5 after 5:00 pm. Anyone who was there that day after 5:00 pm, has a very small risk of exposure to Hepatitis A. These people may become ill if they have not had the vaccine for Hepatitis A, or have not had Hepatitis A disease before.
April is National Oral Health Month
Do some spring cleaning for your oral health!
- Toss out your old toothbrush and get a new soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Try a new flavor of fluoride toothpaste.
- Try some flavored dental floss.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables for snacks and desserts.
- Check your sports mouthguard for wear.
- If you use tobacco, try cutting back or quitting.
- Visit your dental office for a spring dental cleaning.
For more information on oral health, click here.
Crescent View Clinic
Nurse Practitioner services are available at Crescent View Clinic for unexpected health needs that are not an emergency when you are unable to see your family physician.
131A 1st Avenue NE
Hours of service on the highlighted days are: Weekdays from 12 noon to 7:30pm and weekends from 10:00am to 5:30pm.
Click here for the full story.