QI - Quality of Care
Five Hills Health Region strives to provide you and your family with the best service possible. We understand that at times, despite our best efforts, situations arise that may cause concern. If you have a positive experience in any of our facilities, please give your compliments to the staff, or submit below.
| • Quality of Care
• Kaizen Promotion Office (KPO)
• Patient Safety
• Releasing Time to Care™
• Voice of the Customer
What Should You do if You Have a Concern?
- If you have questions or concerns regarding the service you have received, please speak to the member of your health care team who can best help (i.e., physician or nurse).
- If you are not comfortable speaking with a member of your health care team, or you are not satisfied with the response, speak with the person in charge (i.e., nurse director)
- If you are unable to resolve your concern, the Quality of Care Coordinator may be able to help.
The Quality of Care Coordinator Will:
- Listen to your concerns;
- Explain Five Hills Health Region policies and your rights and responsibilities;
- Talk to staff on your behalf if you wish;
- Assist in resolving concerns;
- Make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
All messages or conversations with the Quality of Care Coordinator are private and confidential unless you give your permission to speak or act on your behalf.
Your quality of care will not be affected if you raise a concern.
You can reach the Quality of Care Coordinator by: